We are beginning to meet in person June 28th onwards. As we continue to monitor guidelines and best practices for gathering in a safe manner, we are committed to creating an environment that meets current local and state recommendations and guidelines. This will include reduced capacity, pre-registration for households, no children’s ministry, and increased cleaning procedures. We encourage you to make the best choice for your family and situation as you consider attending in person or continuing to worship with us online.
Sunday celebrations from June 28th onwards
9:15am in-person + online
11:15am in-person + online
Children may attend but there will be no separate children’s ministry
Connect Groups continue to meet online
How are we preparing to meet in person?
- The building has and will continue to be professionally cleaned using COVID protocol standards
- Two in-person reduced capacity service
- Staff and volunteers will be wearing masks.
- Staff and volunteers will all have temperature checks upon entry
- Chairs physically distanced for household groups. Please note that discussions with the medical community indicate that fabric chairs have a very low risk to spread COVID.
- Greeters and ushers available to help households find seats
- Hand-sanitizing stations and masks will be available
- All high-volume traffic areas will be sanitized before, during, and after service
- Kids Church will not be offered at this time
- Water fountains will be turned off and not available for use
What you can do to help:
- Please pre-register to let us know you’re coming. While this is not required, it helps us prepare for the number of services and physical distancing plans
- During this first stage of re-opening, registrations will be limited to 300 people
- Please wear a mask when you are not able to physical distance, masks will be made available if you do not have one
- Please wash your hands and/or use hand sanitizer regularly
- Maintain a distance of six feet between your household members and others
- Please stay home and join us for online if:
- You don’t feel well or have health concerns
- You work with or have had prolonged exposure to COVID-19 patients
- You or your household have members considered high risk as per the NCDHHS guidelines
- Please continue to self-screen yourself and your household prior to attending service. If you are experiencing any of the below symptom’s this week or prior to service, we would ask that you join us online instead of in person.
- Shortness of breath or difficult breathing
- Chills or repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- Loss of taste or smell
- Feeling feverish or a measured temperature greater than or equal to 100.0 degrees Fahrenheit
- Known close contact with a person who is lab confirmed to have COVID-19