last updated 7/24/2020
Please stay tuned as we find new ways to gather and interact online together. All in-person gatherings have been postponed until further notice. You can stay updated on our events and schedule changes by following us on social media and watching this space.
Join John & Patricia Bootsma Mondays & Thursdays from 12pm – 1pm for a one-hour prayer meeting via zoom.
We wanted to invite you, our church family, to partner with us by donating some of the items on this list. Whether it’s your time and prayers or something else listed, we believe there is something on this list everyone can contribute. Thank you all in advance for your continued generosity!
- Brown paper grocery bags (for our food organization for the Tuesday food outreaches)
- Volunteers to help on rotation with food donation pick ups from Sprouts and Publix
- Diapers size 2s and 3s and 4s
- Baby wipes
- Hot home cooked meals individually packaged for homeless on Tuesday evenings
- Canned foods
- Bottles of water (packs of 24 or more)
- Bibles – English and Spanish (easy translations)
- New or unused art supplies and puzzles and games for kids (with all pieces there)
- Sidewalk chalk, bubbles, hula hoops, jump ropes
- Feminine hygiene products (Pads and tampons)
- New socks for men
- New socks for women
- New underwear for men
- New underwear for women
- Travel size hand sanitizer – For the homeless. Many can’t bathe or wash their hands regularly.
- Blankets and sleeping pads
- Vinyl gloves -for our team
Our Miracle Clinic is still on Mondays at 7 pm and if you are in need of physical healing we would love to pray with you!! Sign-up for one of the available time slots and someone from our amazing team will pray in faith for your healing over a Zoom video call! We know that Jesus wants you to walk in freedom in every area of your life and that includes freedom from pain and sickness! Sign-up today